Covid rules for reopening April 2021
Please read the information below, we will also be sending our a questionnaire to our bridal appointments to help us select some dresses ready for you.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Each bride and her party of 2 guests will be taken directly to their private dressing room as we have to minimise contact with others in the store.
- When entering the store please hand sanitise and have your face covering to hand.
- We will be maintaining a 1m+ distance with all brides wherever possible, although of course we will have to breach this when fastening dresses. The government requires face coverings in shops , so we will ask all brides and guests to wear face coverings to your appointment. We will allow for guests to sit 2m apart to allow for social distancing if required.
- We will be allowing a maximum of two guests plus the bride. Please do not bring more without previous authorisation. We can only authorise more if we are having a super quiet day and there will be no other brides in store.
- We are unable to admit anyone under the age of 12 as a guest/viewer into the store at present. With the exception of bridesmaid appointments where they will be trying on gowns.
- We would kindly ask that you allow the consultant to handle the gowns for you. This is to maximise the cleanliness of dresses that are tried on
- Gowns will be sanitised and or quarantined after each appointment depending on the government rules at the time of your appointment.
- Dressing rooms will be cleaned and sanitised after each appointment to minimise cross contamination.
- Our staff will only attend work if they feel well and healthy and are not showing any symptoms.
- We are unable to offer refreshments at this time.
- Hand sanitiser stations are throughout the store please use them on arrival and during your appointment.
- Our bathroom facilities will be open for hand washing. Gloves and bathroom wipes will be there for you to utilise should you wish to sanitise The area prior and after use. They will be cleaned regularly through the day as per government guidelines.
In return we ask this of you :-
- Please only attend your appointment if you are well, not showing any symptoms and are not in contact with anyone showing symptoms such as (but not limited to) a temperature, new continuous cough, loss of taste or smell. Please be symptom free for the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- Please adhere to the current government guidelines when choosing your guests. These will change depending on when your appointment is. So check for the most recent rules.
- Please bring with you a face covering to wear when you’re in store. If you are exempt from wearing a face mask please let us know in advance of your appointment.
Please respect our in-store rules. They’re in place to keep us all safe